Milan Logo
Milan Public Utilities Home Page Map of our Location Contact Milan Public Utilities



Information Required for Establishing Service to an Existing Residence

  • If purchasing your home you must show closing papers.

  • If renting your home or apartment, you must show a current lease agreement or lease papers, which includes an address and signature of landlord.

  • Two forms of identification – photo ID, birth certificate, valid driver’s license, social security card or other document validating social security number.

  • Same day service is available if all service fees have been paid before 3:45 p.m. Payment may be cash, check, money order, or cashier’s check.


Information Required for Establishing Service to a New Residence or Commercial

  • Contact the Engineering and Operations Department to discuss electrical, water and sewer requirements.

  • Pay all applicable service fees.

  • Have all electrical installations approved by the state electrical inspector.

  • Visit Electric Service Installations for more specific information.




Copyright © 2008 Protected By Milan Public Utilities. All Rights Reserved
Designed by Central Service Association